With guidance and resources, you plan high quality project based learning. Your students will be intrinsically motivated, experience inquiry, have voice and choice, gain agency, and progress with academic objectives and success proficiencies.
– Learn high quality project based learning’s features
– Identify a real-life challenge your learners will work to solve
– Outline your students’ products
– Learn about student presentation formats
– Identify success proficiencies and academic standards your
– Plan assessments and scaffolds for academic standards
and success proficiencies
– Learn implementation steps of project based learning-in-action
– Receive feedback
– Leave with detailed outline of your unit
The workshop is interactive including collaboration and planning time. With concrete examples and using multiple resources such as hands-on activities, Planning Guide, video of challenge-solving projects, and other online and hard copy materials, you learn how high quality project based learning is organized and plan a unit for your students.
Thank you for your interest in Quality Project Based Learning.
This workshop now is filled and registration is closed.
If you would like a workshop at your site or to receive email updates on workshops that can be at your site for your group, PK-college, and news of future workshops open to all educators, please send the request to me at:
Lee Anna Stirling
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Work Role such as teacher, ed. tech, principal, curriculum coordinator, college faculty/college administrator etc.